Friday, December 27, 2013

On 4:51 AM by Anonymous in    20 comments
After My Previous BSNL 3G Trick that worked like a charm, I'm now bringing you latest BSNL 3G trick working all over India!

Remember, Like previous trick, This trick will also won't work with ZERO balance!



☆ No Disconnecting Issues
☆ Parallel Downloads
☆ Working 2G & 3G Both
☆ Free udp open VPN
☆ Port Premium VPN Servers
☆ Secure Connection Supported
Completely Torrent Supported VPN

Steps To Install/Configure BSNL 3G VPN

☆ Put Configuration files in (C:\Program Files\NMDVPN\config)
☆ Run as Administrator NMDVPN client (For WIN 7 & WIN 8)
☆ Normal run NMDVPN client (Windows XP only).
☆ Just Connect Configuration & Enjoy Real 3G speed.


Facing Problems? Leave a comment and I'll try to sort it out!

20 comments:

  1. Thanks dude, because of your awesome hacks life has is turning very easier. I really like the tricky one you've just released and looking forward to check out some Airtel VPN hack tricks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bruce send me config file...on avardhanr@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Sir, Please send me the config file on edward.norton20@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. Sir, Plz send me the config file on edward.norton20@gmail.com

      Delete
    4. Sir, Plz send me the config file on edward.norton20@gmail.com

      Delete
    5. Sir, Plz send me the config file on edward.norton20@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Bro i had completed all the survey but ddnt get file can u plz send me on my mail id its a humble request :( i did try my best

    Email id is :-prempal789@gmail.com

    Plz help me sir :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working in Karnataka?... Plz reply guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. send me configuration file on avardhanr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brother I had complete your all surway but still not get file please help me an send it to
    Shaikh.waseem07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brother I had complete your all surway but still not get file please help me an send it to
    love.lovegm.143@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brother I had complete your all surway but still not get file please help me an send it to

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brother I had complete your all surway but still not get file please help me an send it to
    love.lovegm.gm143@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please send me configuration file to sonakumar92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost complete all survey but not get.....plz send confg files to my mail plz..plz.plz
    ankit.badnore06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. plz send config sarathdaspk.in@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I complete all the survey three three times but not get plz send confg files to my mail plz

    saqibmajid47@gmail.com


    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  13. kindly send me config files to vijayraju1977@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. plz send me confg fils namonamo456@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tried many times but not get .. Plz send me configuration files my id ;ram1232143@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete