Sunday, March 10, 2013

On 8:43 AM by Anonymous in    2 comments
The following post is on will tell you some methods to increase your internet speed,I will show you some ways to increase your net and browser speed

Go to Start>>Run and then type in “gpedit.msc” without the quotes (“)

Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Network -> QoS Packet Scheduler.
after that, you should see something like “Limit Reservable Bandwidth”. Modify that and set it to “Disabled”, or you can put it to “Enabled” and change the value to 0.

Now this will increase your internet speed by 30%

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving information.It's very useful tips for me.When i had slow internet problem,I followed your Articles.Now my internet speed is increased than before.Finally I checked my new internet speed using Scanmyspeed.com I got good results.


    ReplyDelete
  2. It shows error when i type gpedit.msc in RUN....helm me bro

    ReplyDelete