Monday, January 27, 2014

On 5:51 AM by Anonymous in    10 comments
Hello Everyone!
After many requests for posting working 3G tricks after my 100% successfull BSNL 3G Trick!
Now, I'm back with new working trick for Airtel mobile network.
Download and Surf Unlimited with Full 3G Speed without and Speeds caps!

☆ Working Confirm All over India.
☆ Unlimited Download.
☆ Premium High Speed Proxy.
☆ Working at Zero Balance. (May not work in some cases)
☆ Support 2G and 3G both.


How to Configure Airtel VPN?

☆ Copy Config file from the Downloaded file
☆ Paste config file to C:/program files/NMDVPN/Config
☆ Run NMD as administrator
☆  Connect Airtel 3G and Enjoy the SPEEEDD!! 


Please leave your feedback in comments, So that I can help you in a better way!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks man, you're a life saviour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz send me file tkhurana014@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls admin send me the file prakashgupta1995@gmail.com :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send me the file.. Thanks
    marathechand@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9ice work bro keep it up,but bro can this vpn work in Nigeria? Please bro if so please mail me @Jeffreydow339@yahoo.com or ibdow483@gmail.com thanks bro

    ReplyDelete